Skip to content
- I-Card and Study Materials will be issued to the students withing 15 days and compulsory to keep with them.
- If any student is absent for more than 15 days continuously without prior written application, he/she may be deemed to be expelled from the institute & no fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- The responsibility of getting the admission form and forwarding it to the examining body is the duty of the student himself/herself or his/her parent/guardian.
- It is the responsibility of the student to check whether he/she is eligible for a certain examination or not, the institute does not hold any responsibility for it.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected. it is compulsory to attach all necessary documents with the admission form. The Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures a position/success in the Entrance exams.
- The parents can meet the director for any inquiry regarding their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with a prior appointment only.
- Any changes in address and contact details should be notified to the front office without delay with the application of a change in address and contact details duly signed by parents.
- Student enrolled with Baluni Classes has to provide his/her Entrance Examination roll numbers as soon as he/she receives the admit card from the examining body.
- Baluni Classes reserves it’s right to make alteration in it’s program/fee without any prior notice to anybody.
- In case of any dispute, decision of the Director is final. (All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Dehradun Civil Courts Only).
- All students must come 15 minutes before the class time.
- All students should obey the rules & regulations of the institute.