1. The fees for all courses is inclusive of registration fee (i.e. Rs. 2000/- each), which is neither refundable or adjustable under any circumstances.
2. Fee other than registration will not be refunded or adjusted after 15 days of classes for regular batches and after 5 days for crash courses.
3. If any student is absent for more than 15 days continuously without prior written application, he/she may be deemed to be expelled from the institute. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
4. The responsibility of getting admission form and forwarding it to the examining body is of the student himself/herself and his/her parent/guardian.
5. It is the responsibility of the student to check whether he/she is eligible for a certain examination or not. The institute does not hold any responsibility of a student’s admission. No refund or claim of refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the institute.
6. Incomplete forms will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach two passport size photographs with the admission form. The institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in the Entrance Exams.
7. The parents can meet the Director for any inquiry regarding their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with prior appointment only.
8. Any change of address should be notified to the office without delay.
9. Student enrolled with Baluni Classes has to provide his / her Entrance Examination roll numbers as soon as he/she receives the admit card from the examining body.
10. Baluni Classes reserves its right to make alteration in its program/fees without any prior notice to anybody.
11. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Director is final. (All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Dehradun Civil Courts only).
12. All students must come 15 minutes before the class time.
13. All students should obey the rules & regulations of the institute.