Skip to content
- If any student wants to leave the coaching, he/she has to inform the authority in written within 15 days of the admission date in Baluni Classes and only then fees will be refunded with all terms and conditions. After 15 days no refund case will be considered under any circumstances. Fees will be refunded only after the session ends.
- Fees will be refunded to the first and second-batch students only if he/she gets admission in any government Medical or Engineering Colleges within 45 days of the admission date in Baluni Classes.
- If any student is entitled to get fees refund, all kind of taxes and a fixed amount of Rs. 2,000/- as a office and administrative expenses will be deducted from his/her fees.
- If any student is entitled to get fees refund, the minimum fees of one month or the number of month he studies (which ever is more) will be deducted from his fees.
- Total course duration will be counted for 10 month and fees deduction calculation will be made in term of month only not in days.
- He/she should produced the asked documents to the concern person.