RULES & REGULATIONS:
- It is compulsary to attach two pasport size photographs along with the form.
- I-Card and Study Material will be issued to the students within 15 days.
- The fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- If any student is absent for more than 15 days continously without prior written application, he/she may be deemed to be expelled from the institute. No fee or a part offee will not be refunded in such cases.
- The responsibility of getting admission form and forwarding it to the examining body is of the student himself/herself and his/her parent/guardian.
- It is responsibility of the student to check whether he/she is elligible for a certain examination or not, the institute does not hold any responsibility if a student's admission. No refund or claim of refund the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the institute.
- Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach two passport size photographs with the admission form. The institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position / success in the Entrance Exam.
- The parents can meet the director for any inquiry regarding their ward's progress or any other problem concerning their ward with prior appointment only.
- Any changes of address should be notified to the office without delay.
- Student enrolled with Baluni Classes has to provide his/ her Entrance Examination roll number as soon as he/ she receives the admit card from the examining body.
- Baluni Classes reserves its right to make alteration in its programs/fees without any prior notice to anybody.
- In case of any dispute, the dicision of the Director is final. (All Disputes are subjects to the jurisdiction of Dehradun Civil Courts only)
- All students must come 15min before the class time.
- All students should obey the rules & regulations of the institute.